On 2/22/10 12:46 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 11:42 AM, Boris Zbarsky<bzbar...@mit.edu>  wrote:
On 2/22/10 12:01 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:

Now if we can just get the Generated and Replaced Content Module
implemented...

This would be a lot simpler if CSS actually happened to define box
generation, say.  Right now it doesn't, really, with the result that even
box generation for vanilla CSS2.1 is underdefined in many cases and varies
between browsers.  Forget the complexities the pie-in-the-sky replaced
content module injects....

Agreed; I wasn't trying to cast aspersions on anyone.  ^_^

Sure, and I didn't take it that way. Just trying to outline specific action areas (or vague descriptions of action items, if you prefer) that would help with getting it implemented. ;)

-Boris