On Tue, 18 May 2010 04:38:21 +0200, Shiki Okasaka <sh...@google.com> wrote:
On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 6:27 PM, Kühn Wolfgang <wo.ku...@enbw.com> wrote:
Hi,
As for the html5 elements, will there be a new package org.w3c.dom.html5?

This is our concern, too. Historically each W3C specification
introduced its own module name. However, the recent specifications
tend to omit the module specification in the IDL definition.

cf. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009AprJun/1380.html

In the IDL files we used above, we chose module names that seem to be
practical, but those are not part of the standard. Hopefully more
people will revisit this issue sometime soon.

Can't they all just use org.w3c.dom? We cannot make the interface names overlap anyway.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/