Le 17/08/2010 02:04, Jason Gross a écrit :
Is it possible to get more specificity than just the type of the object being dragged? For example, if I have red images and blue images, and a red target and a blue target, and I want to be able to drop red images only on the red target, and blue images only on the blue target, is there a good way to do this, other than globally keep track of which thing is being dragged?
I think I give a good example in my e-mail : http://lists.whatwg.org/htdig.cgi/whatwg-whatwg.org/2010-August/027948.html (do Ctrl+F "(function" to find it). In this e-mail I talk about drag and drop and the fact that for the use case where drag and drop operations occur within the same document, the dataTransfer object is pointless in my opinion.

David

Thanks.

-Jason