Am 26.09.2010, 21:43 Uhr, schrieb Ian Hickson <i...@hixie.ch>:

On Sun, 26 Sep 2010, den...@efjot.de wrote:

> That's unnecessary; I guarantee that I will read and reply to every
> e-mail sent to this mailing list that provides new feedback. All
> pending e-mails are tracked here:
>
>   http://www.whatwg.org/issues/

Alright, but I didn't see the answer or my proposal here..?

Yeah, that's just got the e-mails that are pending, not the ones that got
a reply. It's actually just a copy of my IMAP folders, updated nightly. :-)

Oh! That's... kind of cool ;-).
Just be careful that no personal mails get in that folder.
So I just wait for it to be included or not, right?

Sorry for being kind of stupid sometimes. I'm a learning
web developer.
Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirus
Version: AVB 21.366 from 27.09.2010
Virus news: www.antiviruslab.com