On 6/17/11 12:57 PM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
On Fri, 27 May 2011 21:11:59 +0200, Boris Zbarsky <bzbar...@mit.edu>
wrote:
It looks like Gecko, Presto, and Webkit all support on* event
attributes on all DOM elements, not just HTMLElement.

IE9 seems to only support them on HTMLElement.

I would propose that these be supported on all Elements at least for
events that are not element-specific (e.g. "click").

Should they move to DOM Core then? (I.e. those that are generic.)

That would make the most sense to me.

And to be clear, I'm talking here about IDL attributes, not content attributes.

-Boris