Þann sun 17.júl 2011 22:46, skrifaði Ben Schwarz:

3)
As a web designer / developer
I want to be able to ascertain if another website has registered a custom
protocol handler in the user’s browser
So that I can knowingly design and implement an integration experience

4)
As a web designer / developer
I want to be able to ascertain whether the user has "installed" a custom
protocol handler within their operating system
So that I can knowingly design and implement an integration experience

Your requirements seem reasonable at first glance, but it's hard to tell if and how to give this information without a concrete example of how it is going to be used. How is designing and implementing an "integration experience" possible with the information that a competitor has registered a protocol handler?