On 10/4/11 2:41 PM, Julien Chaffraix wrote:
* However, FF loads the stylesheet synchronously whereas Opera does it
asynchronously from a JS perspective

Uh...  Firefox does not load anything synchronously.

* Some websites (4chan.org for examples) assumes that the |sheet| is
always available and that |disabled| will work properly regardless of
when it is called.

OK.  That behavior is allowed by the spec as far as I can tell.

We ended up reverting our changes due to incompatibilities seen in the
wild and seek the spec amended before resuming our implementation in a
compatible manner.

What specific changes do you want to the spec? As far as I can tell, right now the spec says nothing about when sheets become associated and that this would need to be defined, right? Anything else?

-Boris