Cameron McCormack wrote:
OK. I propose then that we allow [Unforgeable] on the interface, which
means:

* attributes get own, non-configurable accessor properties (with setters
if they are not readonly attributes), and no property on the prototype
* operations get own, non-configurable, non-writable properties, and no
property on the prototype
* the stringifier gets an own, non-configurable, non-writable toString
property, and no property on the prototype
* there is an own, non-configurable, non-writable valueOf property that
just returns this

I think that's the least amount of crazy.

I've done this now:

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2006/webapi/WebIDL/Overview.xml.diff?r1=1.632;r2=1.633;f=h
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2006/webapi/WebIDL/v1.xml.diff?r1=1.80;r2=1.81;f=h