Hi!

Followup to this proposal. So after more than half year browsers still
have issues searching in dynamic apps. Google Docs can still only
intercept ctrl-f, but for people who uses menu search then does not
work.

On the other hand, sometimes it is useful to not allow search to be
intercepted. For example, I tend to use browser search for menu in
Google Docs to search over comments sidebar, while I use ctrl-f to
search the document content. But this cannot really be expected to be
clear to users or intuitive. A better integration of such apps with
browsers is necessary.

Mitar

http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m