On 2017-09-09 18:41, Alex Vincent wrote:
A few days ago, I dipped my toes into web design again for the first time
in a while.  One of the results is the CSSClassToggleHandler constructor
from [1].  Basically, it takes an radio button or checkbox, and turns that
input into a toggle for a CSS class on another element.

You do have :checked

While I haven't used that with radio or checkboxes much myself it seems to at least partially do what you are describing.

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/:checked

--
Unless specified otherwise, anything I write publicly is considered Public Domain (CC0). My opinions are my own unless specified otherwise.
Roger Hågensen,