Paolo, I just wanted to let you know that it seems like the trunk is broken.
I am unable to run the integration tests for CDH and Hadoop. This could be
related to the failures you are seeing.

The same tests are working on the 0.3.0 branch.

Sorry for all the trouble. I will try to track this down to one of the
recently committed patches.