All the code for launching and proxy is built into my java class. So the proxy
has to be running. The failure is occurring before mapred job. I was using
JobConf similar to HadoopService controller class in Whirr to create
Configuration object.

I will try with cli mode to avoid any issues in my code.

Praveen

On Feb 23, 2011, at 7:06 AM, "ext Andrei Savu"