Unfortunately right now there is no easy way to run Hue with Whirr.
Probably you could add all the required plugins by changing the cdh
install / configure scripts but for installing Hue you would need to
create a new role.

Check the following presentation for more info:
https://cwiki.apache.org/WHIRR/presentations.data/how-to-write-a-whirr-service.pdf

Cheers,

-- Andrei Savu / andreisavu.ro