Well, the reason I want to know is two fold.  First, I'm using the whirr
core API to spin up and provision multiple clusters.  But on one of my
clusters, I'd need to push out a shell script to execute after the configure
action happens.  Basically, my code needs to generate a bunch of "stuff",
which it then uses to create the shell script dynamically, and I want to use
the OtherAction to push that shell script out to the instances in the
cluster to execute.

Second, I just like to know how generic extension points work, because I
like to come up with interesting ways to integrate APIs into what I'm
working on

Thanks,
John

--