Quick question to Mac users: how do you get labgtksourceview2?
In particular, does someone manage to install it through MacPorts?

I saw this message from Jean-Jacques in 2012, who advises to install first
gtksourceview2 then lablgtk2:

http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/why3-club/2012-October/000438.html

But even then I only get an mli file for GSourceView2, no cmi file:

$ ls /opt/local/lib/ocaml/site-lib/lablgtk2/gSourceView2*
/opt/local/lib/ocaml/site-lib/lablgtk2/gSourceView2.mli

and apparently I'm missing the necessary files to compile it.

How did others manage to make this work?
--
Yannick Moy, Senior Software Engineer, AdaCore