Hello,

My research laboratory, Mitsubishi Electric R&D Centre Europen, opened a permanent researcher position (French "CDI"). A significant part of the research work is going to be on formal methods in an industrial context:

 Opened position for an Advanced Software Research Engineer
   http://www.fr.mitsubishielectric-rce.eu/xindex.php?id=85

This position is not strictly related to Coq, Frama-C, SPARK, Why3 or B tools but we are looking for people having a strong background in such kind of tools and theories behind them.

Feel free to forward this announcement to other relevant mailing lists (Isabelle, Agda, ...): I don't know or follow all the communities.

If you have questions or remarks, you can ask them directly to me.

Sincerely yours,
D. Mentré