The proof obligations for each prover are generated only as temporary files by why3, so making them available would require significant changes.

By more importantly: I guess you are mainly interested in the case where your favorite prover failed to prove the VC, right ? But then we usually do not keep that in the proof session, so you wouldn't have them anyway in the gallery.

I'm afraid that to get the failing VCs, there is no simpler way than taking the example file and session, and replay them with why3

Maybe the best way to do such a task would be with a short Ocaml program linked with why3.cma, as examplified by examples distributed in examples/use_api/

- Claude