Hi Claire,

Le 31/01/2019 à 14:56, Claire Dross a écrit :
Hi Why3 team,

while working on the port of SPARK to the current master of why3, I noticed that we have a difference between our current driver for smtlib and the driver from why3 master. In gnatwhy3, we have some mappings, in particular from real.From_Int to to_real. I don't see such a mapping for CVC4 in the master of Why3. Is there a reason for that?

We didn't try such kind of mappings. I can't answer on whether they would be useful, except by trying them and evaluate the results on our benchmarks.

Opened  a ticket: https://gitlab.inria.fr/why3/why3/issues/268

Thanks for the suggestion.

- Claude