Le 03/04/2019 à 21:51, Julia Lawall a écrit :
> The why3 manual says that the smoke detector can give false positives in
> the case of unreachable code.  Is there any way to avoid this?  I have an
> unreachable match case.  I tried putting absurd in the code, but I still
> get a smoke detected report.

Currently there is no way. Incoherent axiomatic and unreachable code are quite
similar. The only
difference is from where comes the hypothesis that participates in the
unsatisfiability.

Your idea to use the presence of absurd is interesting. It doesn't prove that
it is a false
positive, but it could be used to prioritized the results of the smoke detector.

Best,

--
François