Hello,

I wonder if there is a concurrency problem that could be easily solved?  I
use why3 on a 48 core server.  When I start up why3, when I refresh, or
run obsolete proofs, there is a long time (maybe one minute) where the ide
is not responsive.  When I use top, I see the solvers running.  But it
would be nice if the GUI could continue to be usable, particularly for
running obsolete proofs.  Often 90% of the proofs are rerunnable, but
there are some new ones, and it would be nice to work on them immediately,
rather than wait for most everything else to finish.

thanks,
julia