Le 13/01/2021 à 03:25, Deepayan Patra a écrit :
> I'm part of a class that uses why3 regularly in instruction but haven't
> been able to get why3-ide to successfully install since updating to Big
> Sur (it had successfully worked on Catalina on my end, which was the
> last time I had used it).
> I'm coming across the following issue at the moment with a dependency of
> why3-ide, lablgtk:

Why3 IDE can be compiled either against LablGTK or LablGTK3. As the name
implies, the latter is more recent and thus might be better supported on
your system. So, you could try the following:

  opam install labgtk3 lablgtk3-sourceview3 why3-ide

Hopefully, it will convince Opam that it does not need to install the
labgtk package before proceeding with the installation of why3-ide.

Anyway, this is not an issue with Why3 per se, so you might have a
better chance reporting it directly to Lablgtk developers:

  https://github.com/garrigue/lablgtk/issues

I see that there are already a few issues mentioning Big Sur. Maybe one
of them matches yours. (Also, you might already have done so. In that
case, disregard this comment.)

Best regards,

Guillaume