I created a VelocityHeaderContributor for this. It's a small thing,
essentially just a merging of StringHeaderContributor and VelocityPanel, but
if there is any interest I can supply a patch. It also provides an
IInitializer for Velocity, in case you want to take advantage of Velocity's
resource loaders and caching.

thanks,
jim

There is also HeaderContributor.forJavaScript and JavaScriptTemplate
(TextTemplateHeaderContributor).

Eelco

--

// Jim McLaughlin