Maybe is off topic in this thread, but what about XForm in wicket?

http://ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-xformstipmultipleforms/index.html?ca=drs-

Do plan to support it in future releases?

Bye

- Paolo

> the idea of me was that the outer form extends the inner - as this is
closes
> to what happens in html. So yo still can process the inner one, as is a
> complete form, but when the outer one is processed, the inner onSubmit
etc.
> is overriden and therefore no other misunderstandings and errors should
> occur. This is also closest to the html form that is coming out - the
inner
> one can be processed, but if you do the outer one then the inner is
> processed too (in case of formouter extends form inner) and solely
processed
> in case of outer form doenst extend inner form.
>
> that is should be 2 seperate form is ok, if the developer wants to tread
> them seperately, if he wants to tread them together, he may use the
outer
> extending the inner. Sounds quite basic and easy to me.

I wouldn't like to force clients use inheritance here. I think the
nested form use cases would more closely resemble composition and
furthermore, I don't think forcing inheritance would solve a real
problem here.

Eelco