well, and in our application we *mostly* uses the button.onsubmit but for a
search field we use the form.onsubmit.

Frank

On 11/6/06, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Typically I never have more than one button on a form that matters:
save. This is then the submit button (no wicket component), and the
cancel is just a link. So I've probably  never implemented
button.onSubmit() other then for examples.

Martijn