Hi,

I know we've been here before, but that was a couple of months ago,
and opinions might have changed by now.

What are your ideas about the /immediate/ roadmap for Wicket 1.3? I'm
interested to learn what the first things will be that people will be
working on when we start 1.3, and/ or what everyone's most important
wishes are for this version.

I'm not totally sure myself, but as Teachscape is nearing production
and a conversion to 2.0 seems unlikely, I'm very interested in
anything that will help it scale better:

* SecondLevelCacheSessionStore
* deferred sessions
* stateless components (forms, links, but basically what we have now in 2.0).

Of course, you opinions make more sense if you are planning on helping
with implementing them, and if you have no real pressing wishes, don't
state them here :)

Eelco