Wicket is a component framework. A reusable component might be one which has
the html form element in its markup. I want to reuse this component in every
possible place. This might even be inside a component which is another form.
I really don't care where it is. I don't care when I create my reusable
component and I don't care, when I use this component somewhere. If I had
to, this would be counter-intuitive.

Dirk