you mean things like removing the abstract compound model, etc?

all that was done as part of removing the object param so without that there
is no point in backporting.

-igor

On 11/7/06, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> i need some concrete examples here martijn! :) you think i remember
every
> refactor i do?

Press f4 on IModel in eclipse in your 2.x workspace, and do the same
for the 1.x workspace. Notice the differences in hierarchy.

> removing object will really break everything out there, so i don tknow
if we
> want to do that in 1.x branch

We could make it a vote... But I share your concern. It is something
that existing users need to vote on I guess. For them it will make
moving to 2.0 a bit easier.

Martijn