On 11/13/06, Frank Bille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
But anyway are you willing/have enough rights to change the license to ASL?
Else I will add them to NOTICE.txt

He's the original author, regardless of the quality :-).

Move the code to the wicket namespace, and change to ASL. Or let Eelco
do so (with a critical eye) to be on the safe side.

Another option would be to flag it for removal/replacement. I have no
special attachment to these files, other than that they help run our
tests. With selenium-rc I think we can improve on our tests for
extensions though.

Martijn

--
for <a href="http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/stuff/wicket";>Wicket</a>