Yeah thats it. Numbers are LTR & text is RTL.

On 11/14/06, Iman Rahmatizadeh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I guess this should work ok, so this way pages written previously wont
be
> harmed, and we have support for programmatically setting the direction.
> Eelco, wouldn't you consider adding the method to Component instead of
> WebPage ?

Well, the thing is that adding it yourself to a component (attribute
modifier) or tag is easy enough, while the key thing I wanted to
achieve here is that in a case like FormInput, you don't have to have
a separate markup file for RTL locale just in order to get the dir
attribute in the <html> tag.

An exception where it makes sense to put in a component is the example
you gave for text fields. Numeric text fields in RTL locales should be
LTR, correct? Are there any other of such cases?

Eelco