src/main/java/wicket/util/concurrent/ConcurrentReaderHashMap.java (SUN)
src/main/java/wicket/util/concurrent/ConcurrentHashMap.java (SUN)
src/main/java/wicket/util/concurrent/CopyOnWriteArrayList.java (SUN)

These are public domain, taken from Doug Lea's concurrent utils. Sun
has adopted these for Java 1.5. So for 1.x they need to be there, 2.0
they could be removed in favor of the JDK provided
java.util.concurrent collections.

I don't know how public domain needs to be treated, i.e. if/when we
can put the Apache license header on it or not.

Martijn