Not as a default. It is even a templating solution and I don't want
any logic constructs as a default in Wicket's templates.

The current expressions possible with Wicket are fast and allow for
enough flexibility for most purposes.

I don't think it is something we should add to core. But I'm
completely fine with having someone create a wicket-stuff project for
it.

Martijn