sounds very promising - like i wrote to eelco: if all URL things would be
centralised and go through 1 place at the end (encode)/ begining (decode)
then the world would be open to handle most special url needs easier - e.g:
language-tag in URLs, global needed params etc.

as it could go this
/lang-tag/anybookmarkable-page
/lang-tag/?wicket=interface...

so we could set up this without the need to limit ourself to 1 strategy all
over the app...

any comments from the core-programmers on this?

Regards