youre welcome :)

-igor

On 11/28/06, Jean-Baptiste Quenot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

An  update to  this: I studied  the repeater  examples, and  could
manage to  write a  new example  that uses  a RefreshingView  in a
form, and it works great.  Nothing to hack or extend.

To make the submit button work with
setDefaultFormProcessing(false), I just had to
setItemReuseStrategy(ReuseIfModelsEqualStrategy.getInstance())

I filed the example in JIRA, FWIW:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-115

IMO  the  great components  in  the  extension's repeater  package
should be  promoted to the  core.  It is  very easy to  miss those
great  extensions, just  because they  are  not in  core.  I  feel
disappointed to discover them after 6 months of Wicket hacking...

Thanks  for  providing  this   RefreshingView  anyway.   It  works
flawlessly.
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana   Qwerty