+0

I think discussing the benefits of not applying this patch to 1.2.4
will cost more than the actual act.

Eelco thinks it is worth his time to apply the patch, otherwise he
wouldn't have proposed the vote. The whole point of requiring a vote
is to remove the automatic knee jerk to apply backports to all 3
branches.

Martijn

On 12/11/06, Gwyn Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [  ] sure put it in 1.2.x
> [ X] nah, people can do it themselves, let's not worry about it

My feeling is that at this point, we should be actively avoiding a new
1.2 release and not adding things.

On this specific point, surely existing developments on 1.2 would
either not care, or will already have coded a work-around, whereas new
developments could use 1.3 if they really want it in core

/Gwyn
--
Download Wicket 1.2.3 now! - http://wicketframework.org

--
Vote for Wicket at the http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/vote_for/wicket
Wicket 1.2.3 is as easy as 1-2-3. Download Wicket now!