Igor Vaynberg a écrit :
what is the actual usecase?

We select a row in a table on client side, this row matches to a list item(server side). This selection makes an ajax callback giving the item position. So We need to retrieve the item Model according to this position on server side.

You can see DojoSelectableListContainer in WCD. This component uses a RefrechingView to display datas.

--
Vincent

-igor