i'm not sure i understand completely.  so it's

PageMap -> SecondLevelCacheSessionStore (with soft references?) ->
FilePageStore ?

if so, why not call it SoftCacheSessionStore?  this second level
term sounds odd.  second level to what?  the class' name
should ideally stand on its own.  if it doesn't, maybe it should be
a nested class?  sorry if i'm splitting hairs here... ;-)