lets see how stable our server is. It runs much more apps so it should go
down earlier!

johan

On 1/19/07, Juergen Donnerstag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It only gets restartet once a day. Thats usually it. It is not
available 100% that is true, but it is down only very few times. If
anyone wants to spend some time on investigating why it is done, I'm
more than happy to grant you access. Unfortunately I have only very
little time right now. It is a standard tomcat installation provided
by hoster for free.

Juergen