it was a bug with wicket and is fixed in 1.3. it had to do with
components/page not properly attaching/detaching during ajax requests.

-igor

On 1/22/07, Sean Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Was this a bug in the FormPage class or a bug in the wicket-1.2.4.jar?

(I am trying to implement the same type of functionality in my own web
application)

Sean

http://81.17.46.170/wicket13/ajax?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:wicket.examples.ajax.builtin.FormPage

http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/ajax?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:wicket.examples.ajax.builtin.FormPage