Eelco Hillenius a écrit :
And in case no-one is working on that anymore, what would be the best
date picker (with a compatible licence!) to start working on? Dojo?
YUI? ...?

Hi,

We've already done a datePicker in Dojo-Contrib (DojoDatePicker) with an apache compatible license. If you are interrested in it you can see a live demo here http://www.demay-fr.net:8080/WCD13/app?wicket:bookmarkablePage=%3Awicket.contrib.dojo.examples.DatePickerShower

Eelco

We decided to phase out extension's date picker a while ago. There was
work being done by several people on a replacement. Where is that
replacement in progress and how is the progress?

Eelco