It is as easy to maintain as the WICKET site. It is the same
confluence. Same markup. If you can write in WICKET, then you can
write in WICKETxSITE.

After the export to cwiki.apache.org a script from Jeff Turner copies
the contents of all confluence spaces to his people.apache.org home
directory, found here:
    http://people.apache.org/~jefft/confluence/

Now the difference kicks in: a small script (attached to the JIRA
issue WICKET-25 or one of its subtasks) runs in my crontab and copies
the files from Jeff's folders to our /www/incubator.apache.org

and that is it.

Martijn

If it is (at least almost) as easy to maintain then the WIKI, then
fine, so I guess we can see how well the confluence export (cause
that's still what we're going to do right? is there any work done on
documenting how that would work?) works, and if that works well, then
we can give our site some more body.

Eelco

--
Vote for Wicket at the http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/vote_for/wicket
Wicket 1.2.4 is as easy as 1-2-4. Download Wicket now!