Hi,

As a  sign of code  quality I give  excessive value to  the source
file's line endings.

Currently, only speaking of wicket-1.x/wicket:

* 103 files have DOS line endings
* 335 files do not have the svn:eol-style property.

Could you please review this,  that would make a great improvement
and  would be  much appreciated.   In particular,  when users  are
submitting  patches,  it  may  be  disappointing  for  the  Wicket
developers to receive a diff for the whole file, and disappointing
for the user that the patch is not the smallest possible.

If it  is needed, I  have the magic commands  that can fix  all of
this in a minute.

Thanks in advance,
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot