why not let us remove it, and you copy it into your project

-igor

On 2/25/07, Jonathan Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

i don't want to gang up on martijn here, but that's what i meant.
i also think we should refactor pagelink with the remaining two
constructors to:

  pageclasslink (the one with the class contructor)

and

  delayedpagelink (the one with the ipagelink constructor)

this way there is no class name pagelink (which is dangerous because
it's such an obvious name).  this situation will make it very obvious
what users ought to do (now Link is the most obvious class) and
pageclasslink
and delayedpagelink will both be slightly more efficient since they won't
share an unused field.  then users will have a choice between:

link
pageclasslink
bookmarkablepagelink
delayedpagelink

that seems like a very good situation.

if you're still unhappy, martijn, maybe we could keep the page constructor
in a deprecated class like pagereferencelink.  that would help guide users
away from the class, but it would still be there for backwards compat.

    jon