we dont really use anything there but generics, which are a help but not
required. but backporting all these model changes will be a lot of work, not
to mention it will break all the clients, and so martijn will rip you a new
one :)

-igor

no igor just needs to fix everything :)

talking about those model changes.. i guess that really falls under the
java
5 part of wicket 2.0 so back porting this
to a 1.X release is not what we want yes?

johan