... and you reproduce the bug by doing:

  1. Start quickstart, (duh)
  2. Click on first link
  3. browser back
  4. Click on first link again (or second link.... second link isn't
  really part of the problem. Perhaps I should just have removed it)

Frank

On 3/3/07, Frank Bille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey guys

I haven't really followed the custom serialization discussion, but I think
I have found a bug. Johan if you already knows about it, please ignore this
mail :).

If one of the classes which are going to be serialized doesn't have a
default constructor the de-serialization fails with a nullpointer exception.
I have created a quickstart which shows this (using java.util.Locale as
the "sinner").

Frank

P.s. based on latest wicket 1.x (rev: 514156)