i always did say +1 (but i also said that i would do it when i fixed it)
But again. This is purely for testing and pagestore is not halfbaked. That
one is currently
pretty perfect and heavily tested (thx matej!). The wicket serialization is
just an extra
that will be on going work.

johan

> and how many users did you make unhappy with the half working pagestore?
> maybe that shouldve been fixed before more energy was spent on
backporting
> the converters.

Didn't you +1 on setting that as the default, something I proposed /not/
doing?

Eelco