For me the argument still remains: you break a lot of stuff in a
silent way. Why can't this be a setting on the form?

The things you describe are at least very specific to one method of
development, given that we can build web applications using the
current method of development for over 2 years.

Making it a setting with the default being the current way of
processing sounds much safer than inverting it because of a method of
development that is in swing now.

Martijn

so should we change this in 1.3?

-igor

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.5 will keep your server alive. Download Wicket now!