detachModels is not final.
So if you want to detach a model that be done in detachmodels...

The only other solution is that onDetach is always called (but then also
twice if there are multiply request targets on the stack with the same page)

But The biggest problem is attach itself. That should really be called
earlier (not only for rendered components)
But we can't really change that i am afraid.

johan