On 3/26/07, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 3/26/07, Matej Knopp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I really don't understand what's the big deal here.

The big deal is that there is a big discussion, and suddenly the
change is committed. Don't we have a process for changes that are
controversial, perhaps not for you, but for other committers (like
me)?

And since the related issue was first closed because another dev
(Igor) didn't like the solution, I think this issue warranted a new,
clear proposal and a vote before applying it.

Martijn

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.5 will keep your server alive. Download Wicket now!