Martijn Dashorst wrote:
I've tried to remove some issues from our previous round. The less
issues to cope with, the better.
- just one target directory still eludes me, the rest have been eliminated
- jetty jars are now provided, and not put in the examples war
- build artifacts now go into target/dist and target/m2-repo (making
the build process self contained and more platform independent)

So another round, another vote.

[ ] Yes release the damned thing already
[ ] Yes, this is the last time I vote on this... My + and 1 keys show
signs of wear
[ ] No, I found this issue and you'd better fix it, or ...

Yeah, +1 to release it to the incubator folk.

I can't verify the ASC sigs, 'cos I don't have your public PGP key.

Other than that, things I've checked are:
 - Tests all pass.
 - mvn install works with nothing in local repo already.
 - SHA1 and MD5 sums are OK.
 - Tarball and ZIP have exactly the same contents.
 - The links in the README, etc. text files work/exist.

I might write a script to automate as much of the above as possible.

Things I haven't checked:
 - That the JAR files in /lib all work.
 - That the wicket-examples WAR works.

Obvious those are quite important. :-)
If someone else can verify those, then I'm +1 on the rest of it.

Some minor quibbles, none of which stand in the way:

 - There's a src/dist folder that's empty.

 - I'm not sure we need the release.sh script in the actual zip/tgz.

 - It'd be nice to make the eclipse.sh script executable (for the
   tar.gz, at least). You can do that with a <fileMode>0755</fileMode>
   element in a <fileSet> element in the assembly descriptor, but it's
   hardly a big deal.

 - I think we should move the EclipseCodeFormat.xml from wicket to
   the top-level parent folder.

 - While checking all this, I noticed that the JIRA link on
   http://incubator.apache.org/projects/wicket.html doesn't work (it
   needs an http:// on the front).

Thanks Martijn!

Al