i did some fixes
But what i also needed to do is remove the jasper.jar from my build path
at the moment that one was in the build path and i would run the AllTest
jetty doesn't start up because it tries to create a jasper jsp servlet.

after removing that and 3 changes the examples do run at my place.

johan

On 4/11/07, Jean-Baptiste Quenot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

* Eelco Hillenius:

> If I remember correctly, Jean-Baptiste made a fix yesterday that
> repaired the  WordGeneratorTest from  wicket-examples. After the
> package rename changes it is broken again it seems. Rolling back
> to the older  version doesn't seem to  fix it unfortunately. Any
> idea Jean-Baptiste or Johan?

No, that's not me ;-)

Frankly,  I don't  understand what's  going on  with the  tests on
Bamboo.
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana   Qwerty